Monde Journal studied on varies published records and compiled a list of top 25 young billionaires age below 45 years old. 
Mark Zuckerberg, 31, the co-founder of Facebook, maintained as the richest individuals under the age of 45 with net worth estimated at $33.4 billion, who is also the 14th richest in the world. Being the richest young billionaires, however, Mark Zuckerberg’s annual salary is only $1 and he will no longer receive annual bonus compensation under Facebook, Inc. Bonus Plan. 
In October 2014, Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan donated $25 million to combat the ebola virus disease, specifically the ebola virus epidemic in West Africa.  According to Hurun Report published on Sept 8th 2015, Mark Zuckerberg’s wife, Priscilla Chan sits on top of the list as the Chinese lady philanthropist, with donation of more than 10billion Yuan over the years.
Elizabeth Anne Holmes, 31, was born on February 3, 1984. She is now the world’s youngest self-made female billionaire. She founded Theranos, a blood test company in 2003 at age 19 while she was a chemical engineering major at Stanford University. Theranos then partnered with drugstore chain Walgreens to build thousands of Wellness Centers offering a full menu of blood tests directly to consumers at a charge that is generally one-quarter to one-tenth of what others charge. As of 2014, Holmes had 18 US patents and 66 non-US patents in her name and is listed as a co-inventor on over a hundred patent applications. 
Holmes doesn’t own a TV and states she works every day from the time she wakes up until she goes to sleep. She says that “What matters is how well we do in trying to make people’s lives better. That’s why I’m doing this. That’s why I work the way that I work. And that’s why I love what I’m doing so much.” 
Jan Koum , 39, was born in the Ukraine on February 24, 1976. He immigrated to California when he was 16 with his mother. By the age of 18 he became interested in programming. He enrolled at San Jose State University and simultaneously worked at Ernst & Young as a security tester . In 1997, He started working at Yahoo as a security and infrastructure engineer for nine years under Yahoo cofounder and fellow billionaire David Filo.
On his birthday, Feb. 24, 2009, he incorporated WhatsApp Inc. in California . Facebook bought it for $19 billion in cash and stock in 2014. In October 2014, Koum donated roughly $555 million of Facebook shares to the Silicon Valley Community Foundation, which provides grants for local needs.
Jan Koum is now the CEO of WhatsApp, which is now the world’s biggest mobile messaging service with 800 million users, and Managing Director in Facebook, Inc.
- 19 young billionaires are self-made
- 12 young billionaires made their fortune from their internet ventures.
- 1 young billionaire retired at the age of 43.
- 11 young billionaires from United States of America
- 6 young billionaires from China
- 3 young billionaires from Russia
- 2 young billionaires from Canada
- Each one from French, Denmark & South Korea
Below is the list of Top 25 Young Billionaires age below 45 years old:
- Forbes The World’s Billionaire 2015 ranking (Net Worth As of 9/14/15)
- “Facebook, Inc. Proxy Statement”. United States Security and Exchange Commission. April 26, 2013. p. 31. Retrieved March 30, 2014. On January 1, 2013, Mr. Zuckerberg’s annual base salary was reduced to $1 and he will no longer receive annual bonus compensation under our Bonus Plan.
- Phillip, Abby (October 14, 2014). “Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg and wife Priscilla Chan donate $25 million to Ebola fight”. Washington Post. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- Wikipedia, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Holmes
- “Elizabeth Holmes: Youngest self-made female billionaire revolutionizing health care”. cbsnews.com. 16 April 2015. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- Parmy Olson (February 19, 2014). “Exclusive: The Rags-To-Riches Tale Of How Jan Koum Built WhatsApp Into Facebook’s New $19 Billion Baby”. Forbes. Retrieved February 20, 2014.